We love to give massages, and we love to write about them.
After having discussed the possibility of holding a second edition of the Magic Mont-Blanc festival, the Chamonix Cultural Service has released names for this event, which will take place this year from April 10 to 14.
Alongside the famous magician Eric Antoine, artistic director of this contemporary magical festival, there will be about ten French-speaking magicians: Antonio, Alexandra Duvivier, Jérôme Helfenstein & Claude Brun, Moulla, Mathieu Stepson and Zack &Stan.
Ben Rose, Blake Eduardo and Calista Sinclair, who had already participated in the first edition, will return to the stage to present their complete show. Five days and evenings, including two Gala days and one evening for young audiences, are on the programme for all tastes.
Who still believes in magic? Scientists of the past often opposed science and magic, which was then assimilated to a superstitious or “folk” belief that science was supposed to undermine. In reality, science has never abolished magical and divinatory practices. Modern society is still full of magic, whether in fiction (books, films, television series, etc.) or in everyday life.
For sure in Chamonix we will have a great time, and are looking forward the Magic Mont-Blanc festival!
– Relieve stress: by fighting stress on a number of fronts, the benefits of massage for stress relief include relaxation of muscles, an increase in circulation and a reduction in stress.
– Easy to use: Book easily in seconds on your massage. A Chamoix Massage Therapist will come to your home, hotel, or office in the valley of Chamonix
– Boost immunity: Clinical studies have indicated that regular massage not only helps alleviate stress, but can naturally increase the immune system’s cytotoxic capacity (the activity level of the body’s natural “killer cells”)
– Reduce anxiety: One way to reduce the symptoms of anxiety is through massage therapy. Various forms of massage have been practiced for thousands of years to treat anxieties of various sorts.A great way to enjoy your stayin Chamonix.
– Manage low-back pain: low back pain is notoriously tough to treat. Massage may efficient when it comes to treating persistent low back pain, a new study shows. Read more